To download and install:
1. Click the Download IDSnap button above
2. When prompted choose save and select a download location, eg. Desktop
3. When the downloading process has finished, view your Desktop and double click on the IDSnapCardMaker-203.exe file to start the install process.
4. Follow the prompts, enter the registration number when prompted.
5. After the install has finished IDSnap is ready to be used. IDSnap can always be found in the Start menu.
Common problems, and solutions!
Why am I being asked for a registration number?
What is the demo registration number?
I cannot download my card template or send ID cards:
IDSnap uses a card template to define the design and information that will appear on your ID cards, a basic design process is provided as part of our service.
Once created, the ID cards are sent via the Internet to ID Solutions for printing onto high quality PVC cards, then delivered to you.
IDSnap is suitable for organizations who don't want the maintenance hassles and costs associated with owning a card printer.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the IDSnap software cost?
Is there a setup fee?
How much does each card cost to print?
Can I print a card preview on my own printer?
How long do you keep a record of the ID cards I've printed?
IDSnap is available for security companies and other vendors who wish to run their own printing service using IDSnap, for more information please contact us.